Preventive Wings in the Military
Preventive Wings in the military are the military personnel whose daily routine includes the Unified Field Technology program (basic or advanced), known and researched for over 30 years as Transcendental Meditation and TM Sidhi technique.
The first great benefit of a Preventive Wing in the military is the individual impact of UFT/TM, the improvement of health in all the areas, the efficiency and functioning in action in the military personnel of all rank who participate in the project. The fact has been widely confirmed by, among others, National Institutes of Health, The American Psychological Association, the American Heart Association.
The second benefit is the induced Unified Field Effect - a phenomenon, which such a group creates in the non-meditating surrounding population - the combined impact of UFT/TM visible objectively in spontaneous fast improvement of all social trends in the surrounding population, pertaining to security and the economy.
Preventive Wings in the Military are called the Unified Field
Technology Quiet Impact(1) Groups, because the military personnel quietly practice the Unified Field Technology &
Transcendental Meditation (TMSidhi)program for two hours, twice a day, seven days a week, and in a secure location and
their operation does not need to be announced or disclosed to achieve the combined impact of spontaneous improvement of social trends in the neighboring population. They quiletly induce
the Unified Field Technology & Transcendental Meditation (TMSidhi) Combined Impact - the effect of decrease of violence (2), followed
by effective conflict resolution , decrease of crime rate or improvement of the quality of life index and economic performance in the targeted area. The evidence is available in 50
statistical research done worldwide 1972-1993.
The approach has been
validated by more than 50 replications and 23 studies published in leading peer-reviewed
scientific journals. It is based on 25 years of scientific research. It has been
endorsed by hundreds of independent scientists and scholars.
1) For research and references, contact us, or log in and refer to the following pages:
- "The Definition and the Characteristic Features."
- "The [ELR] TM and TMSidhi Group Pattern."
- "Social Variables Studied"
- "The Modification of Social Variables as Studied. The Chart."
- "What Characterized the Field Tests?"
- "On Probability [p] Value & Statistical Analysis"
- "The 42 Unified Field Technology (TM and TM Sidhi) Field Tests 1972-1994." The List.
2) For research and references, contact us, or log in and refer to the following pages:
- "The Results of 50 Statistical Research 19721-1994 Regarding the Combined Impact of the Unified Field Technology (TM&TM Sidhi) Quiet Impact Groups (IDT).",
- "The Results in Warfare of the Unified Field Technology (TM&TMSidhi) Combined Impact with the Statistical Probability [p] Values of the Certainty of the Result",
- Variables with [p] Values - Items 22, 18-21, and all remaining variables in that category.
- "The Results in Peace of the Unified Field Technology (TM&TMSidhi)
Combined Impact with the Statistical Probability [p] Values of the Certainty of the Result".